SALE – one left 5% OFF was $155.00
Tamiya 1/32 Mitsubishi A6M2b Zero Type 21 (Zeke)
The Legend Reborn From the early days of the Second Sino-Japanese War to the end of hostilities in the Pacific, the Mitsubishi Zero served as the main front line fighter of the Imperial Japanese Navy. The first mass-produced version was the Model 21, which was equipped with 50cm folding wingtips, landing hook, and radio direction finder for long-range carrier-based operations. Flown by expert pilots, the Model 21 took part in daring operations such as the Pearl Harbor attack and the invasion of the Philippines, and it’s 3000km range, powerful 20mm cannon armament, and legendary maneuverability quickly earned the respect of Allied aircrews.
The Most Exquisitely Detailed Engine and Cockpit Tamiya has accurately reproduced the Mitsubishi Zero Model 21’s graceful form, complete with long slender wings and tight engine cowling. The famous Nakajima Sakae 12 radial engine is fully detailed, with all the features that distinguish it from the engines mounted on the later Model 52. Engine mount, oil tank, main fuel tank, and other internal details can also be made visible. The model kit also includes a complete scale recreation of the cockpit, with the Type 96 Model 1 radio system and other features unique to the Model 21.
- The close-fitting engine cowling with air intake.
- Two sets of parts included to depict both extended and folded wingtips even after assembly.
- Engine cowling can be removed after assembly to showcase the superbly detailed Sakae 12 radial engine.
- Main landing gears with metal oleo struts are fully retractable even after assembly.
Conveniently Designed Packaging Completed model can be stored in the special packaging by removing the wingtips and propeller and retracting landing gear.
- High-quality assembly kit model of the Mitsubishi Zero Model 21.
- 1/32 Scale, Length: 283mm, Width: 375mm
- Elegant form of the Zero accurately reproduced.
- Moveable flaps and rudder, fully retractable landing gear.
- Includes metal and photo-etched parts such as pitot tube and seatbelts for enhanced realism.
- Includes full array of parts to depict every variation of the Model 21, including those built by both Mitsubishi and Nakajima.
- Two pilot figures, one seated and one standing, are included for extra diorama options.
- Display stand to depict the aircraft in flight included.
- High-quality markings for 7 aircraft included, with detailed full-color marking guide.