*NEW – Spektrum DX8e 8-Channel Transmitter, 2.4GHz, DSM-X
- 8-channel flexibility and accessibility
- Airplane, Helicopter, Sailplane and Multirotor programming
- Smooth quad-bearing gimbals with multi-point front-access adjustments?
- Ultra-simple Patent-Pending gimbal mode-change switch
- Built-in telemetry and warning system
- Wireless Trainer link easily connects compatible radios together
- 250 internal model memory, plus external SD card memory support
- High-resolution backlit LCD display
- Practically indestructible adjustable antenna and case design
- VTX control lets you change video channels directly from the DX8e
- Digital Switch adaptability
- Integrated FPV racing lap timer function
- AS3X technology gain adjustments without a PC
- Multirotor flight mode setup
- 7 airplane wing types and 6 tail types
- 2 swashplate types
- 4 sailplane wing types and 3 tail types
- 7-point throttle curves for airplanes and helicopters
- 7-point pitch and tail curves for helicopters
- Cross-platform model sharing with other Spektrum? transmitters
- 4 AA batteries included
- EN328 compatible
- Upgrading from a limited 6-channel radio to a far more versatile 8-channel radio with computer functionality on a budget doesn?t mean you have to settle for less than the best. The Spektrum? DX8e gives you the unbeatable response of DSMX technology, the simplicity of Spektrum AirWare? firmware as well as many other features you won?t find on other ?budget? radios.
Your growing skills deserve a transmitter than can keep pace. The DX8e comes equipped with the programming you need, no matter what you fly. And because it?s based on the same Spektrum AirWare firmware used in most other Spektrum transmitters, you can share model setups with just about any Spektrum user you meet.
With the flexibility 8-channels delivers, it?s exciting to consider all the options many modern aircraft can accept. Aircraft with flaps, retracts and SAFE select can now all be flown to their full potential. With its extra channels at the ready, you can consider adding lights to a switch or a simulated bomb drop option. Try out what extra flight modes and mixes can offer, play with gain settings on the AS3X system?all without sacrificing premium functions you enjoy like flaps, retracts or dual-ailerons and elevators.