SPECIAL – $30.00 was $49.50
The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is a four-seat, single-engine, high-wing airplane and is among the most popular flight training aircraft in the world. First production models were delivered in 1956 and it is still in production today with the addition of the latest avionics. More than 43,000 Cessna 172s have been built.
The Cessna Skyhawk has many outstanding features making it among the most popular small aircraft ever. Features include, ease of maintenance, economy operation, its easy to fly and offers relatively short take-off and landing capability. These advantages often make the Cessna 172 the first choice when flying to remote small airports and vacation destinations. This in particular makes the float equipped Cessna 172 a favorite for charter operators offering flights to remote lakes and fishing adventure vacations including Alaska, Canada and other remote locations world-wide.
- High-precision, CAD/CAM tooling for extreme detail and accuracy! Complete cockpit detail including flight controls, gauges, and realistic deluxe seating.
- Accurately reproduced engine with removable cowlings and built in air foil moguls.
- Landing gear with amphibious floats.
- High-quality waterslide decals complete with livery stripes.
- Illustrated assembly guide.
- Scale: 1:48
- Fuselage: 6-1/2″ (165mm)
- Wingspan: 9-1/16″ (230mm)
- Minicraft Product Number: 11634
- One Decal Sheet with Complete Aircraft ID Numbers for 5 Countries
- 1: North America
- 2: South America
- 3: Asia,
- 4: Europe
- 5: UK